Family Care Connections, LLC provides comprehensive services in the following areas:
Advanced Practice Nurse Care Management and Geriatric Care Management;
Medicaid eligibility and applications;
Medicare and Supplemental Insurance Information;
Family Dispute Resolution, Counseling and Mediation including Divorce Mediation;
Senior Living Options;
Retirement Living and Wellness Planning;
Please review info. set forth in Publication/Resources in this website for further information
Advanced Practice Nurse Care Management
What is an Advanced Practice Nurse Care Manager?
• The Advanced Practice Nurse Care Management holds advanced clinical and academic degrees, and board certifications.
• She has years of clinical experience to help individuals and their families navigate through a
• She teaches and counsels people so they can understand the extent of their illness and helps
them decide on the most appropriate care options in the best possible setting.
How We Can the Advanced Practice Nurse Care Manager be Helpful to you?
The Advanced Practice Nurse Care Management can perform the necessary physical and mental exams to determine the appropriate level of care including:
• PRI and Screen
• Mini Mental Status Exam
• Other assessment and diagnostic tests to determine care needs
• Determine the appropriate level of care such as:
► Aging at home
► Assisted Living
► Nursing Home
• Develop an appropriate care plan and ensure that the plan is maintained.
• Provide goal oriented and supportive counseling to the patient and loved ones when necessary.
Dr. Ann Marie D' Angelo uses research based tools to identify healthcare needs.
She is New York State Certified to complete the PRI and Screen to evaluate nursing home placement and frequently utilizes the Mini-Mental Status Exam as well as other tests to evaluate level of care needs.
Dr. Ann Marie D' Angelo determines long and short term plans based on these evaluations and help clients remain at home or go the most appropriate facility for their care needs.
• Physical and Mental Health Evaluations
• Home-care coordination & "Aging in Place"
• PRI and Screen Evaluations
• Mini-Mental Status Exams
• Rehabilitation, Nursing Home & Assisted Living Placements
• Individual & Family Education and Counseling
• Patient Advocacy
Additional information can be found in the publication section of this website.
Please contact Dr. Ann Marie D' Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any
Sometimes individuals are suffering from a chronic long terms illness that requires long term care. This type of care may be provided in the home or in a long term care facility, this can be very costly, therefore, people facing this problem may want to consider Medicaid as a method to pay for this care. People who have assets or higher income can often times qualify after proper planning is put into place.
Family Care Connections, LLC Medicaid services has a team of individuals with over 25 years' experience in Medicaid eligibility and the application process, the team can help plan for eligibility and assist in the application process. We also help avoid the many pitfalls in the application eligibility process Family Care Connections, LLC can also assist in the recovery of out of pocket cost during the pendency of a Medicaid application and advocate for increased hours of services at home. Additional Information about the eligibility requirements and the application process can be found in the resources/publication section of this website.
We Can Help With
• Home Care Medicaid Eligibility
• Community Medicaid Eligibility
• Nursing Home Medicaid Eligibility
• Assisted Living Medicaid Eligibility
• Increased Hours of Services
• Retroactive Reimbursement